WiseView is an app you can use to watch live videos on your Android or iOS device. You can also search for videos, use playback, and record. This app is not made for PC use. It is for Android and iOS. But it is possible to use it on a PC. You have to use an Android emulator to use WiseView for PC. In this review, we will show you the steps to use WiseView for PC using three popular emulators. Following these steps, you will be able to use the WiseView app on your PC.
Basic App information
- Category: Business
- Size: 13 MB
- License: Free
- Supported: Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
- Developer: Hanwha Techwin
Scoring the app
The good: You can watch videos live. Features of Playback. A large number of Hanwha Techwin models are supported. You can take photos when you need to. You can search for videos and watch videos of your security camera.
The bad: Complications often arise in getting devices detected, following the instructions might be a good idea if such problems are faced. The camera and video quality are not very good. Very low compared to other apps providing security apps.
Features of The Wiseview App
A large number of supported models:
This app is specially designed for security devices from Hanwha Techwin. The models that the app supports are listed below:
The app can detect motion in video along with recording.
You can record video live, take screenshots from it later or instantly. There is also a feature of playback and search. By motion detection, it will capture important moments for you.
Watch live video:
You can watch live videos from anywhere from your CCTV camera or any other surveillance camera.
It has a simple interface and that is easily navigable. Each feature is individually presented and very convenient.
How to install Wiseview For PC
This app is designed for Android so we have to use emulators to be able to run on the PC. In this section we will see how to install this app on both Windows and Mac using multiple emulators:
How to install on Windows using Bluestacks emulator:
Bluestacks is the most common emulator and the most popular. Its ease of use is one of the reasons for its popularity. Follow the steps below to install Wiseview for PC for Windows:
Step-1: First download and install Bluestacks on your PC. Installation should be in the C drive of your PC.
Step-2: Launch the emulator and run it as administrator and open your Google Account.
Step-3: Sign in to your Google Account, go to Google Play Store and write “Wiseview for PC” in the search bar.
Step-4: Install the App. If you are unable to download on PC then you can download the apk.
After Installation opens from Bluestacks home screen and starts using.
How to install on Mac using Bluestacks emulator:
The process of download and installation on Mac is almost similar to that of Windows. The steps are as follows-
- Step-1: At first you need to download Bluestacks for Mac.
- Step-2: Then you have to search for ‘Wiseview for Mac’ in the search bar.
- Step-3: At this point, you will be asked to choose a store. Select ‘App store’ from the app to complete the download.
- Step-4: Now give your ID details to login to your account.
- Step-5: Now wait for the download to finish. It will have automatically begun.
- Step-6: Open Bluestacks home and double-click on the Wiseview apk. Now you can use it.
How to install on Windows/Mac using NoxPlayer emulator:
NoxPlayer is another good emulator to use. The following steps can be followed to use it to install Wiseview for PC in both Windows and Mac-
- At first download and install NoxPlayer on your PC(Windows/Mac).
- Launch the emulator and now sign in to your Google Account, go to Google Play Store and type “Wiseview app” in the search bar.
- Click on the Install button, once finished and open the NoxPlayer home screen, and use.
How to install on Windows/Mac using MEmu emulator:
In case you cannot use Bluestacks or NoxPlayer, then you can use the MEmu emulator. These are the steps to follow-
- First, download the MEmu emulator from its official website.
- After the download is done, install it.
- Now run the MEmu player as administrator. Now from the homepage of the emulator, go to the Google Play store.
- Log in and search for ‘Wiseview”.
- Install it and now it is ready for use.
So, in this section, we have seen multiple ways to install the app. Bluestacks is the first choice for all and if for any reason it fails, use the other mentioned emulators. The process is almost similar in all cases. The choice is really up to the user.
How to use it
The PC is very easy to use. These are some instructions on how to use the app-
- After installing, open the app. Create an account with an ID and a password.
- Now connect your devices to the app using a Wi-Fi network.
- The app interface is simple. You can view multiple channels at the same time.
- Click on one of the channels to view them on full screen.
- One great feature is that you can use the replay feature while you are watching live videos.
- You can add new channels, arrange and delete them as you need.
Alternatives of WiseView App
Foscam is an IP camera security app distributed in over 80+ countries. It can be used for surveillance at your home or workplace. It has good recordings and cloud storage. You can also get alerts by notification.
2. IP Webcam:
This app can be used to turn your personal computer into a security network camera. You can use a web browser or VLC media player to view your cameras. You can store your recordings in your cloud storage as well. There is a lite version and paid version with a subscription.
3. Hosted Cloud Video:
Hosted Cloud Video is another cloud surveillance app. It is used for household security at homes and in small businesses. It supports IP cameras from Axis, VIVOTEK, Amcrest, Hikvision, Speco, Hanwha Techwin, and other manufacturers.
4. tinyCam App:
This is another remote surveillance app supporting IP cameras on your private network. It has two-way audio, supports P2P, you can group cameras and choose from 17 different layouts.
Frequently Asked Questions About WiseView for PC
Is there a Wiseview app for PC?
Yes, there is. The app is originally for Android devices so you have to use an Android emulator to use it on PC. In this review, we have explained how to install the app using 3 popular emulators (Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MEmu).
Which emulator should we use for Wiseview for PC?
The best and the most popular choice is of course Bluestacks android emulator. If you face trouble installing Bluestacks on your PC, use NoxPlayer or MEmu. The function and installation process in all of them is almost similar.
What is Wiseview for PC?
Wiseview is an app you can use to watch live videos on your security devices. There are additional features like live playback, record, and search.
We can conclude from our discussion that Wiseview for PC is a good surveillance app for free. You can shift from the small screen of your phone or tablet and use it on the large screen of your PC. The features are great for giving good security to your home or business. We hope the information and instructions in this article will help you to know more about the app.