Stardew Valley Mac is basically a paid game for mac/iOS users which comes with a very sweet as well as attractive concept. With gameplay content of more than 50 hours along with many new specific features for mobile, this game has won so many hearts. It was developed and published by ConcernedApe.
It officially works on Mac with Apple M1 chip, iPhone with OS 10.0, iPad with iPadOS 10.0 or afterward, iPod touch with iOS 10.0 or afterward, and Mac with macOS 11 or afterward. However, using an emulator, you can also play this game on Windows.
This Stardew Valley game is the winner of the Golden Joysticks’ Breakthrough Award, and also in 2017 the BAFTA Games Awards, it was a nominee of Game of the Year.
It is a paid game that has some requirements that need to be followed in order to play.
For Windows– the minimum system requirements include an OS model of Windows Vista or greater, processor of 2 GHz, minimum 2 GB RAM memory, graphics capacity of 256 MB video memory, 3.0+ shader model, and minimum 500 MB available storage.
You May Also Like: The Best Mech Games for PC
For Mac– the requirements are Mac OSX 10.10+, the processor of 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM memory, graphics capacity of 256 MB video memory, and a minimum of 500 MB available storage. These requirements are the same for SteamOS and Linux as well.
Important Features of the Stardew Valley Mac
As told earlier, Stardew Valley Mac comes with a very sweet and attractive concept. Its interesting features will definitely attract you and make you believe that this game is worth the money where you can build the farm of your dream! So without further ado let’s have a look at its features.
- Can build a vivid farm: You can turn the field into a bountiful and lively farm.
- Raise and breed animals: Here, you can pet or breed the animals along with growing different types of seasonal vegetables and crops.
- Can customize the farm: In this game, you can customize your home and farmer your way. You will find approx 100 different options and decorative items to design your farm. Besides, you can also customize your own character!
- Can start a family: The player can start/begin a family with only 12 potential candidates and settle down.
- Be a member of the community: One can lead a social life via this game! Let me explain, by participating in village quests and seasonal festivals he/she can become a part of the community.
- Can explore treasure: Exploring mysterious caves, and treasures and encountering the vast and dangerous monsters is the fun factor of this game.
- Rebuilt the gameplay: With the help of iOS, one can rebuild the gameplay with new features for mobile, for example, the auto-select mode in order to quickly toggle between the farming tools & auto-attack to take down the monsters.
- Auto-save mode: The game will be auto-saved even after closing the app. So you can start playing from where you have left off.
- Has unique characters: In Stardew Valley, you will get the chance to meet with more than 30 unique characters, from where many of them may become your friends as well! Interestingly, each of the characters has an individual work schedule, unique mini-cutscenes, birthdays, and unique dialogues.
- Have multiple control options: You can enjoy the game with many exciting control options, like the virtual joystick & touch-screen.
- Multiple players can play it together: It is a 4 Player Farming game, which means you can invite 2 to 3 players to join and play with you. This feature can be executed when you are online. This will help to build an outstanding farm together, where you can also share resources with other players, and help in improving the local community.
- Can craft and cook: You can craft different sorts of items and also cook delicious food using the products of your farm along with more than 100 cooking recipes. Moreover, a few important dishes will boost up your running speed and other skills temporarily.
- Xbox Support: In Stardew Valley, you will get Xbox controller support along with rumble where you can enjoy more than 2 hours of its original music. However, you will still require the keyboard for text inputs.
How to Download and Install Stardew Valley Mac
For playing on Mac or any apple device, simply download it from the apple store. Also, Android users can get it from the Play store. But if you are a windows user then don’t need to worry, just follow the steps given below:
- Step-1: At first download & install BlueStacks from any apk providing sites, on your PC.
- Step-2: While installing the emulator, it will ask for signing in to your google account. You need to complete this step in order to access the Play Store.
- Step-3: Once installing Bluestacks is over, open it by double-clicking. Then go to the search box and look for the game ‘Stardew Valley.
- Step-4: Now, from the search results, click on ‘Stardew Valley’ in order to install it.
- Step-5: Thus, the game will be installed if you have completed step 4 properly. Finally, open the game and enjoy it!
The Objective of Stardew Valley
In this game, you will be given an inherited old farm in Stardew Valley from your grandfather. This farm might be old but trust me you will be armed with some great hand-me-down tools along with few coins!
With the help of these tools and coins, you have to begin your journey with Stardew Valley. This journey will surely be loaded with fun and excitement, but will it be that easy? And can you turn this old farm into a home? Of course, it can be done; all you need is dedication and an organized mind.
Also Check: Best Golf Games For PC
The journey might not be that smooth as the Joja Corporation came to the town and took away the old style of life. Even the town’s most colorful activity hub, the community center, becomes dead. Yet there are many opportunities to restore the vividness of Stardew Valley, which will be done by you!
Stardew Valley Alternatives
Stardew Valley is an adventurous as well as a fun game. But it is not free, which might be both. That is the reason for coming up with some alternatives that are quite similar to Stardew Valley.
1. Tiny Pixel Farm – Simple Farm Game
This is a simple, free game that can be played on a single screen. This game is offered by GAME START LLC. Though it is free, you can play its premium version by spending some dollars. Here, you need to manage and run a miniature farm for the animals and guests.
2. Hay Day
This game is also about farming, fishing, and exploring the valley. You can also trade and expand your farm to your fullest potential.
3. Family Farm Seaside
Another fun and beautiful farming game. It can be played online with more than 60 million humans from all over the world. Besides, it is similar to Stardew Valley, where you can also pet or breed the animals along with growing different types of seasonal vegetables and crops.
Frequently Asked Question About Stardew Valley Mac
Can Stardew Valley be played on an android phone?
Yes, you can just download it from the Play store.
Does Stardew Valley Mac support Xbox connectivity?
Yes, you will get Xbox controller support along with rumble where you can enjoy more than 2 hours of its original music.
In which operating system of apple Stardew Valley will work?
It officially works on Mac with Apple M1 chip, iPhone with OS 10.0, iPad with iPadOS 10.0 or afterward, iPod touch with iOS 10.0 or afterward, and Mac with macOS 11 or afterward.
Lastly, the art and soundtrack are soothing enough. There are many traditional aspects in this game but it is quite different from the other sort of games one can play. Here all of the characters are unique and have depth & thought.
Overall you will surely enjoy this game. So without further ado, follow the above instructions and download the game to turn an old field into a vivid farm, along with raising animals, crafting useful machines, growing crops, starting an orchard, and many more!