You are looking Best Collage App For iPhone? Collage apps are used to combine multiple photos together in a single frame. There are different templates to do so and different interesting layouts for making collages. The best collage app for iPhone usually gives you a grid to insert your photos. You can modify the layout then, shape, color, design, and size. Such features vary as per what app you are using, the bottom line is that you get to make a single frame containing multiple photos arranged beautifully. In this article, we will review some of the best collage app for iPhone.
- 1 8 Best Collage App For iPhone
- 1.1 1. Moldiv App
- 1.2 2. Diptic
- 1.3 3. Photo Grid – Photo Editor & Video Collage Maker
- 1.4 4. Collage Maker – Photo Editor & Photo Collage
- 1.5 5. Canva
- 1.6 6. Adobe Spark
- 1.7 7. Fotor
- 1.8 8. Layout
- 2 Comparative Analysis of The Best Collage App For iPhone
- 3 Conclusion
8 Best Collage App For iPhone
These apps usually offer various templates to work with. So, you can initially choose a template based on how you want the final outcome to be like. Then you can further modify images, edit them, apply filters, work on the frames, and much more.
You May Also Like: FaceApp For PC
Some apps have features like freestyle collage making where you don’t use a template but rather manually drag photos and place them into your collage, there are options to add text, different layouts or add stickers the options are many and very interesting.
1. Moldiv App
The Moldiv app is a free app of about 79.4 MB. It is one of the all in one collage making apps available for iPhone and iPad. Since its release in 2013, it has had thousands of reviews and is rated around 4.5 out of 5. It is developed by JellyBus Inc.
- It supports iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation and 5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular with iOS 5.0 or later.
- Has over 80 customizable frames
- The slick and professional-looking interface has a variety of textured overlays like film grains, lens flares, weather effects, etc.
- Has a wide range of stickers, huge in number and variety, and extra features such as grid, anti-shake, leveler and white-balance adjustments.
- Has a pro camera and a beauty camera.
Diptic lets you create diptych or triptych images (collage with two or three photos) on iPhones or iPads. It is offered by Peak Systems. It is a paid app At US$2.99 and a must-have for iPhone or iPad for users who wishes to edit photos and create collages on their device. It also has some paid in-app purchases. Diptic lets you create both video and image collages.
- You can pick from 15 different filters for your images. You can customize brightness, contrast, hue and color, saturation, rotation, focus etc. of an image or your overall composition.
- There are lots of layouts (194+) to choose from and you can save your own customized layout for later use.
- Export and import is easy on this app. You can upload from your device to your cloud storage of social media.
- You can use text captions with your created collage in different colors and fonts.
- You can choose video music from your own device, up to 9 images can be used in a single composition.
3. Photo Grid – Photo Editor & Video Collage Maker
Photo Grid – Photo Editor & Video Collage Maker is a video and photo editing app. It supports iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. It is free with in-app purchases available. Unfortunately, there are no ad-free versions of it. The interface is slightly less convenient than expected because of too much redundancy. Still a very easy and free choice for social media usage or personal use.
Check Also: Music Wizard Free Download For PC
- Offers 20,000+ Collage Template, 1000+ Text Style and Fonts, 100+ Free Color, 90+ backgrounds.
- Easy share via social media, cloud or device.
- This app is ideal in making colleges to be used in a class presentation or project and so it is popular among students and teachers in school.
- Very easy to use, simply because it does not offer much complicated features or functions anyway. Also, supported in multiple languages.
- Particularly usable for social media, like Instagram stories, Facebook posts, banners and covers, YouTube thumbnails, or Pinterest collections.
4. Collage Maker – Photo Editor & Photo Collage
Collage Maker – Photo Editor & Photo Collage is a free and easy-to-use collage maker. This is free and has in-app purchases ($0.99 – $7.99 per item) available. It is published by Photo Editor & Photo Collage. There are hundreds of layouts, different fonts, filters and many more features.
- Can combine up to 18 pictures in a single collage.
- There are 100+ layouts as grids can be modified to make a customized size, border and background.
- Individual images can easily be edited using filters, cropping, stickers and text and then used to combine into a collage.
- There are 100+ templates that are especially good for Instagram stories. They have a square fit and can blur the background. There are various ratios and you can square up to 10 photos at a time
- A large number of backgrounds, fonts, stickers and text fonts.
Canva is mainly a graphic design app, great for graphic design, professional quality Instagram and social media content creation app. It is a drag-and-drop app, so very intuitive and easy to use. Initially, you have to choose the layout and template and then start the drag and drop.
There is a free version and a Canva Pro, a premium version costing $9.95/user/month. Canva has a huge collection of stock images, their database claims to be of 75 million images, animated graphics, audio and videos.
- It is integrated with a stock photo image bank offering a huge number of free images to use in your college or design.
- Offers a Freemium subscription and is very easy to use because of the drag and drop method.
- 60,000 Free templates by professional designers.
- Ease of adding fonts (700+), size, color, spacing, and position.
- Easily shareable on social media (WhatsApp, Facebook etc.), cloud or email.
6. Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is not an app specifically for collages, but it comes with all the great tools you need to make a good social media-based collage. It is free and mainly created for non-designers. With this single app, you can create social media graphics, promotional videos (maximum duration 30 min), and single-page websites. You can create professional-quality images with this without any prior knowledge of creating creative content.
- Very intuitive usage, so you don’t have to separately put much effort to learn things.
- Sparks is essentially for projects that require only one page, one-page webs, Instagram posts and collages of course.
- It supports a 1:1 ratio video format.
- A variety of media like- video, photos, animation, text and more can be combined into a single page.
- Has design tools based on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. But unlike the complicated functionality in this software, these are very much simplified and therefore are easy to use and do not require any professional knowledge.
Fotor is a very high-quality app that can be used for design. It has over 300 million users around the world. Pricing starts at $8.99 per feature per month. Supports email and chat. It also offers a free version and there is a trial version too before you opt to pay for it. It is a multi-platform app that can be used by all kinds of businesses for professional-quality collages and design.
Also Check: UMplayer For Mac
- You can go for $8.99/month or the annual plan of $39.99/year (which amounts to $3.33/month).
- Offers templates and an image library.
- Advanced features like- Search/Filter and Data Visualization.
- Easy photo collage tool, RAW file conversion and smart effects and filters like- artificial lightning, sunset, portrait, landscape and theater. Has 13 different one-tap scenes that you can use to change the appearance of your image. Collages can be made with a custom aspect ratio.
- Easy to use. Modify existing photos, add frames, change borders and much more.
The layout is an app from Instagram that helps make collages. It has always been a matter of interest for Instagram users to want to conjoin their photos for upload and there are many apps to do so. The app Instagram itself offers for it is Layout. It is a 5MB app. It is compatible for use on iPhones and iPad but it is optimized for iPad. This app ends the need of using third-party apps for collaging Instagram apps. It is powerful, simple to use and has the most features needed in such an app.
- Easy and intuitive use.
- Has a good range of photo-collage layout options, from square grids to rows to other combinations of the two.
- Can detect faces in the photos, there is an option of direct messaging.
- Easy shareability on apps like- Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter. For Facebook and Flickr, you are provided an iOS Share Sheet to share.
- Especially by Instagram for Instagram users.
Comparative Analysis of The Best Collage App For iPhone
In this review, we have reviewed the 8 best collage-making apps to be used on iPhones. Here we have discussed a multitude of apps and their type. Some will serve you just the purpose of making collages, others will give you much more features to choose from, some are free and some are paid.
If you wish for more than just a collage-making app, choose from- Canva, Adobe Spark or Fotor, because these provide more than just a collage maker. If you only wish to make collages, use- Moldiv, Diptic, Collage Maker – Photo Editor & Photo Collage or Layout. Photo Grid is a good choice if you wish to include video as well. If you are willing to pay, Canva and Fotor are good professional quality ones to use with monthly payment options.
PhotoGrid, Collage Maker – Photo Editor & Photo Collage, Canva, and Fotor have free versions and then in-app purchases or subscriptions. So, all these apps come with different specialties and features, you just have to choose the one that you need.
We have reviewed the Best Collage App For iPhone that can be used to make collages on the iPhone. We have tried to give you an overview of which app provides which features so that you can easily choose the one you need. We hope this review will help you select the right app for your work and enjoy the creative process of making a collage.